A downloadable game for Windows
Learn or play. Alone or in competition. On Windows, Linux or Mac. If you are Steam user gain achievements, cards, be the best in rankings. Are you fast enoug? Try the Fast mode. Wrong choice costs. In the Challenge mode you can go bankrupt. If you want just relax Easy mode will help you a bit. Have a nice play! DRM.
Digital Rubbish Manufacture
mixed memory-like card game
- Play or learn. In Learn mode all cards are face up. Next few modes, including Fast, Challenge and Easy, are for playing memory.
- Matching. Several different types of things to match: numbers (Hindu-Arabic numbers vs. Roman ones vs. things, in pairs or threes), letters (small vs. big, Latin, Greek and Cyrillic alphabets), hours (traditional clock vs. digital one, 12 or 24 hours), math (match math operation with its result), informatics (I have few ideas).
- Range and size. Different range of things to match (1-10, A-Z, ...), including custom range. Different size of the deck to choose (6-42).
- 1-4 players with preview of the last 100 finished deals. You can leave your children playing alone :)
- Steam integration: achievements, rankings, collectors cards, steam cloud.
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Normal, which is … normal. Just play memory.
- Learn, with all cards face up. Perfect for checking your knowledge instead of memory.
- Easy, in which any pair (or three) of cards has a specific background colour (of course, at the face only).
- Fast, here is a time limit for your decision.
- Challenge, in which you have some amount of 'points' at the beginning – every try costs few points and if you find a pair (or three) you will gain more points. If you become bankrupt you will loose.
There will be no single word in the final version. Only icons.
Stem Greenlight campaign
If you consider voting at my Greenlight campaign it will be very kind of you.
Already done (50%)
Modes: learn and normal (and partially others).
Players: 1-4 players with their results.
Matching: all numbers, Latin, Greek and Russian alphabets, clocks (partially).
Ranges: all except custom range.
Settings: sound effects on/off, music on/off, next random track, loop current track.
Modes: finish easy, fast and challenge.
Saving / viewing finished deals.
Matching: math, informatics.
Ranges: custom one.
Settings: full screen / window, music / sounds volume, custom playlist, player name, player icon to choose.
Polishing graphics and sounds.
[player name] Unauthorized Type 'Zhang QA Font'
[Menu (some characters)] Raymond Larabie 'Minya Nouvelle Regular' http://www.1001fonts.com/minya-nouvelle-font.html
[Latin letters] Sebastian Kosch 'Crimson' http://www.1001fonts.com/crimson-font.html
[Greek letters] Georg Duffner 'EB Garamond' http://www.1001fonts.com/eb-garamond-font.html
[Russian letters] Stefan Peev 'Veleka' http://www.1001fonts.com/veleka-font.html
[Roman numbers] Jovanny Lemonad 'Underdog' http://www.1001fonts.com/underdog-font.html
[Hindu-Arabic numbers] holdsworthdesign 'Digory Doodles' http://www.1001fonts.com/digory-doodles-font.html
[digital clock] Matthew Welch 'College Regular' http://www.1001fonts.com/college-font.html
[first video background] pheonton 'one' http://opengameart.org/content/one
[menu] Rezoner 'Pirates Theme' http://soundcloud.com/rezoner
[random in-play tracks] Darren Curtis "Radiant_Times', 'Dragons_and_Fireworks', 'Peace_on_the_Water' https://soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez
[deal finished] CodeManu 'The Slimeking's Tower - BGM_Menu_1' http://opengameart.org/content/the-slimekings-tower-ost-retro-like
[menu select] Little Robot Sound Factory, http://opengameart.org/content/fantasy-sound-effects-library (www.littlerobotsoundfactory.com)
[menu locked] Lokif, http://opengameart.org/content/gui-sound-effects
[card-shuffle] empraetorius, https://freesound.org/people/empraetorius/sounds/201253/
[card flip] f4ngy, https://freesound.org/people/f4ngy/
[found] Little Robot Sound Factory, http://opengameart.org/content/8-bit-sound-effects-library (www.littlerobotsoundfactory.com)
[not found] OveMelaa (Omsofware@hotmail.com), http://opengameart.org/content/oves-essential-game-audio-pack-collection-160-files-updated
[deal finished] unadamlar, https://freesound.org/people/unadamlar/sounds/341984/
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.